A single Photoshop-compatible plug-in with 20 effects for modifying image colour values in different ways. You can use them for subtle correction of your digital photos or experiment with the more dramatic transformations that are available.
Although quite basic these filters can be handy for use on a regular basis.
- Easy to use dialog layout
- Drop-down menu
- 20 internal filter options
- Various slider controls
- Zoom preview area in/out
Compatible Image Modes
- RGB 8 bit mode (24 bit images)
PC : Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, plus any host graphics application that supports the Photoshop *.8bf format plug-in standard.
Mac : Sorry, there is no MacOS X compatible version available at the moment.
Please note that not all graphics programs are 100% compatible with plug-ins. Consult your program's documentation for more information regarding the installation and use of 3rd-party filters, thank you.
Download the zip file, uncompress all the files to your chosen "Plugins" folder, configure your host to look in that folder (if necessary), then restart your graphics app and the new effects should appear somewhere in the filter menu. This is the basic procedure for installing plug-ins. However, some hosts have slight variations so for more details please read the documentation that came with your graphics program.
These files are FREEWARE. You may install them on as many computers as you want! You may use them without any charge for creating both personal and commercial work
While every effort has been made to ensure the compatibility and stability of these resources, no warranty is given on their use. Cybia is NOT liable for any damage or loss of data resulting in the use of these files.
All resources are Copyright © S.W.Upham 2005. This agreement does NOT grant you any intellectual property rights in the software.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (PC)
Photoshop-compatible host application
* Please note that not all graphics programs are 100% compatible with plug-in filters. Some will display the controls a bit differently or certain features may not work properly. Consult your program's documentation for more information regarding the use of 3rd-party plug-ins.
This filter was programmed specifically for Adobe Photoshop but it should work fine with many other hosts too. If you encounter any compatibility problems then please report the details and I will do my very best to fix any errors that occur, if possible.
1. Please remove any previous version of ColourWorks before installing Version 3.1
2. Unzip all the files to your chosen "Plug-Ins" folder on your hard drive
for example ... C:\Photoshop\Plug-Ins\Cybia
3. Start your graphics program and configure it to look in that folder for extra plugins
(not all software will require this step, please refer to the instructions given with your host)
4. Exit your program and re-start in order for your configuration settings to take effect
5. Open an image ready to edit, making sure it is in RGB mode
6. ColourWorks should now be available from the "Filter" menu in the "Cybia" section
Please read the documentation that came with your graphics software for more information regarding the installation and use of plug-in filters. Thank you.